Ms. Dawley has handled a wide variety of civil litigation, including professional liability, construction, general liability, real estate, personal injury, insurance fraud, insurance coverage, and public law.
Early in her career, Ms. Dawley concentrated her practice on personal injury defense, gaining specific experience in the fields of insurance fraud, products liability, insurance coverage, and toxic tort litigation. She then gained extensive experience in public law in her representation of public entities.
At present, her practice primarily involves general liability defense with an emphasis on real estate, professional liability and construction.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 1999
- American Jurisprudence Award – Evidence
- Dean’s Honor List, 1997-1998
- International and Comparative Law Journal, Staff Member (1997-1998),
- Articles Editor (1998-1999)
- Extern at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District, Judge John E. Ryan
- Extern at the Center for Conflict Resolution at Loyola Law School
- Extern at Vietlaw, LTD in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- University of California, Irvine, B.A. in Social Ecology, 1995
- Dean’s Honors List, 1992-1995
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Family owned nail salon
16300 Bake Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618